Thursday, October 13, 2011

Something More about This Blog

With all that we have been through as a family, my faith has, at times, been on shakey ground.  Completely walking away from God, however, has not been a serious option. My journey has been to understand His "sozo" - redemption and healing grace. Sozo is the Greek word for "save" which contains the deeper meaning of wholeness, holiness or complete healing (I Thess. 5:23: "May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ).

"I am a wounded healer and I will not leave the fight
Because the Great Physician is healing me.
I will stand in the battle with the armor of His Light
Because His mighty power is real in me.
I am loved, I am accepted by the Savior of my soul.
I am loved, I am accepted and my wounds shall be made whole."

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment